WELCOME TO THE STORE..
MICHAEL CLARKE SIGNED RETIREMENT BAT FAREWELL TO A LEGEND
FAREWELL TO A LEGEND – MICHAEL CLARKE SIGNED RETIREMENT BAT
For the last time on Thursday, Clarke walks onto Kennington Oval in his 115th Test, and 47th as leader of his country. Michael Clarke exits the game as a player who has captivated audiences for over a decade starting his career on the best possible note with an imperious century on debut in Bangalore.
His ruthless attitudes towards opposition bowling attacks saw him become the fourth-highest run scorer in Test history for his country, in a career that featured 28 Test centuries, including three double centuries and a triple century during a glorious 2012 calendar year – a year in which he scored 1595 at an average 106.33 – both Australian records.
Amongst his record four Allan Border Medals, Clarke’s career is paved with achievements a boy from the Western Suburbs could only dream of. He made centuries when his country needed them most, both home and away, and was not only the hostile general of the 2013/14 Ashes whitewash but will go down as Australia’s most recent World Cup-winning captain. His batting will be remembered for not only its elegance but also for a brand of courage impossible to imitate. Farewell Michael Clarke – a Test legend.
· Pays tribute to the exceptional international career of Australian captain Michael Clarke
· Features a bat personally signed by Clarke
· Includes four replica Allan Border Medals and features statistics and images from throughout his Test career
· Limited to just 115 editions worldwide
· Officially licensed by Cricket Australia
· Independently authenticated by a-Tag
· Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
· Approximate framed dimensions 1050 x 520 mm
Available for Pre-Order
Expected September 2015